1. You have to re-post these rules (yeah, that was kind of redundant)
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and then invent 13 questions that the people you'll tag have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people to tag, if you can.
5. Tag-Backs Are ALLOWED.
6. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things
7. You can't say, "Sorry, I don't do tags."Questioned by: flannorange
1. What are the things you've always been wishing you could have?
- Become an animator/filmmaker (it's highly important)
2. What and to whom was the last lie you told?
- I can't recall
3. If you have to wake up with somebody the next morning, who's it and what would you do (to him/her)?
- A future girlfriend (name is anonymous) and I would kiss her on the forehead and hug her tightly
4. What question do you hate to answer?
- Have you gotten fat? >
5. What is your answer to your answer in Question #5?
- What answer are we talking about?
6. If you're a book (fictional) geek just like me, do you have a favorite book? If none, give me your favorite movie you know that came first as a book/novel (ex: Harry Potter, Fifty Shades, Hunger Games, Miss Peregrine's, etc.)
- Most notably from the James Bond and Jason Bourne franchises.
7. What do you think of me?
8. How do you study art?
- I only look at the pictures of tutorials, and try to recreate them in my own artworks.
9. Can you list your favorites you could think of? (Ex: color, food, etc.)
- Color: Black
- Movie(s): 2001: A Space Odyssey, Star Wars, The Terminator/Terminator 2:Judgement Day, Alien/Aliens, Interstellar, The Theory of Everything, James Bond, Pixar movies, Studio Ghibli movies, Disney classics
- Anime(s): Clannad, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Persona franchise, Hayate the Combat Butler
- Athlete: Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, Russell Westbrook
- Director: James Cameron, Stanley Kubrick
- Food: Anything sweet
- Genre: Fiction, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Drama, Biographical, Superhero
- Book: Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, The Little Prince, Looking for Alaska
The list goes on but I'm lazy to do it all of them.
10. Can you describe yourself to me?
- Half introvert, half extrovert, I'm neither of them.
11. If you were the richest human in the Earth, what would you do with your money?
- 70% savings
- 15% charity
- 5% others
12. What brand of phone is your most favorite?
- Apple (bruh!)
13. Find the first derivative (yI) of yIII = 0?
- I don't know that s*** haha XD
Questioned by Draco-Hiryu-787 1
. Do you feel happy getting tagged (again?) to do this 13 thingies?
It's fine. It just for fun anyway.
2. What quote touched you on so many levels?
You are who you are. You have to do what you can" -Tomoya Okazaki, Clannad
3. What do you love about humans? hate?
What I love about humans is that you can tell them everything you know but what I hate is them being sentimental at anything.
4. Did you know that the follow-up question above is actually grammatically correct, that it shouldn't be capitalized?
Well I would have fixed it but thanks
5. What is the best joke that you got?
(dragging something) :
What are you doing here? :
Just dragging balls. See?
6. What is your MBTI type (ex. INTJ, ENFP, ISTJ, etc.)?
I took a personality type and it shows as Logician (INTP-A).
7. Given the chance, who would you elect as the ruler of a nation: Doge, Grumpy Cat, or Snek?
I prefer Doge because of his much wow sarcasms.
8. To what are you currently obsessed with?
I am obsessed with Movies especially in animation, superhero and sci-fi genres
9. What is the one fandom or ship that you love but is hated by many?
I don't know if they hate this but I ship Kotomi Ichinose and Tomoya Okazaki of Clannad
10. What should I improve on my art? Shameless ask for an art critique hihi
Just keep up the good work
11. Are you proud of your current artistic skills? For those who will say yes, I envy you. 7-7 Teach us who lack confidence.
Even if it doesn't look good, I'm still proud of it. Why would you lack confidence? We artists' don't feel the pressure when it comes to something we want to do. In short, just don't pressure yourself
12. What do you want to improve in your art?
Anime-ish artworks, Landscapes, Realistic approach,
13. Lastly, what would you advise to budding artists?
Just create something that you want to do
Here are my own questions:1. What is/are the best thing(s) that happened in your life?
2. Do you hate the people who brings you down and criticizes things you do?
3. What do you think of my artworks? (if you aren't one of my watchers, try looking into my gallery)
4. What are you? Introvert or extrovert?
5. What are your personal Top 10 movies?
6. What was the first artwork you sent here in DA? (and show it by showing the link)
7. Why did you join DeviantArt?
8. Do you prefer reading books/novels or watch the movie adaptation based on the book/novel you're reading?
9. Was 2016 the best/worst year for you?
10. Who was your inspiration for making artworks?
11. If anime was real, what anime will you explore and stay there?
12. What's your favorite sports team?
13. If you would have a pet, what would it be?
Note: Sorry for the people I've tagged